Hello friends! It’s been a long time since I updated my blog. School starts soon so I made ladybug rice balls for the lunchbox. I will share the lunchbox ideas, but today I will just share how to make the ladybug rice balls.
The written recipe and the video recipe are below. I hope you like the lady bugs! Have a wonderful day!
Ladybug Rice Balls Tutorial (Video Link)
Ladybug Rice Balls Tutorial
Fun food for kids, Creative food idea, Lunch box Idea
- Add the red beet powder to the rice and mix well. Set aside.
- Lay the plastic wrap on the cutting board and scoop your desired amount of rice onto the plastic wrap and wrap it up. Form the ladybug’s body.
- Cut a circle out of the seaweed paper with scissors. Snip the outer edge and wrap it around the ladybug’s “head”.
- Cut a small strip out of the seaweed paper and use it for the middle of the ladybug.
- Punch out some seaweed dots for the ladybug’s wings and seaweed dots for the eyes. Place the dots on the wings with tweezers.
- Cut a couple of circles out of the cheese and place the cut out cheese on the ladybug’s head. Then add the seaweed paper dots to the cheese to make ladybug’s eyes.
- Main tools I used:
- Hole puncher; scissors; small circle cutter; tweezers; plastic wrap.