Hello friends! Summer is here! I made some Pom Pom Purin rolls that can be used for picnic snacks. Pom Pom Purin is a character from Sanrio and I think he is cute so I decided to make him for my rolls. You can also make them for birthday parties, kids play dates, etc. You can add any fillings you like and put them in the rolls.
The tutorial video and written recipe are below ! Have a great day friends!
📽Pom Pom Puri Cheese Rolls Tutorial
🥣Pom Pom Purin Cheese Rolls Recipe
(Cheese Cucumber Rolls)
Cucumber: 3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
Cream cheese: 3 tablespoons
Bread: 3 pieces
Cheese slices : 5
Nori/Seaweed paper: 1 small piece
Ham: 1 small piece
🛠Supplies I used:
Scissors, tweezers, butter knife, small circle cutters, scribe needle, baking tools, plates, a bowl.
1. Add the finely chopped cucumber and cream cheese to the bowl and mix well(You can choose your favorite fillings).
2. Remove the bread crust, spread the filling on the bread, then roll it up. Get a piece of cheese and place the roll on top of the cheese and roll it up.
3. Get another piece of cheese and use a scribe needle to cut out Pom Pom Purin’s ears and place them on the roll.
4. Get a piece of nori/seaweed paper and use a pair of scissors to cut out Pom Pom Purin’s hat and place it on the cheese. Use a scribe needle to cut it out and stick on Pom Pom Purin’s “head”.
5. Use a pair of scissors to cut out Pom Pom Purin’s eyes and the emoji punchers to punch out nose and mouth.
6. Get a piece of ham and use a circle cutter to cut out the pink cheeks.Use a bigger circle cutter to cut out the cheese paws (optional).
7. Use the same method to finish the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!