Today’s Dinner :
1️⃣Vinegar potato strips
2️⃣Fish with tomato sauce
3️⃣Green salad with apple
4️⃣ Fried eggs
Hello friends! The Moon Festival is just around the corner so I made a moon themed dinner plate. I also want to share that the vinegar shredded potato dish is one that my family always enjoys . I cook it a couple times a week. It goes very well with rice so the kids would have a ton of rice every time we have the dish. I hope you family will like it too ❤! Have a great week!
🎨《Under the moon 》 Food Art Video
🥣Recipes: Vinegar Shredded Potatoes
Garlic: 1 clove (Diced)
Green Onion: 1 stalk (Diced)
Vinegar: 3 Tablespoons
Oil: 2 Tablespoons
Salt to taste
1. Peel the potatoes and shred or cut them into strips. Soak them in water for about 8 or 10 minutes. Rinse with clean water 3 or 4 times, drain and set aside.
2.Heat the pan to medium high heat and add the oil and garlic. Stir-fry until the garlic turns light golden brown.
3. Put the potato strips in the pan and cook on medium heat. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes. (Cook a bit longer if you desire a softer texture)
4. Add the vinegar to the pan and stir until combined.
5. Add salt to taste. Stir well.
6. Add the green onion and transfer to a plate and enjoy!