Today’s Lunchbox ⬇️
2️⃣Mini banana muffin
4️⃣Mini wheats + Dried apricots
5️⃣Cheese + Broccoli
Hello friends! Today, I made a letter A themed lunchbox. I am also sharing the mini banana muffins recipe that my son really likes. I hope your little ones will like this week’s lunchbox ideas. Food art tutorial and the mini banana muffins recipe are below. Have an awesome week friends!
🎨A Is For Alligator Food Art
Mini cucumber: 1
Cheese: 2 slices (one is marble, one is white)
Cream cheese: 1TBSP + Blue spirulina powder:1/8 TSP
Cream cheese: 1 TBSP
Bread: 2 Pieces
Fruit knife, butter knife, circle cutter, spoon, bowl, sugar stir needle
🥣Recipe: Mini Banana Muffins
Milk: 3 Tablespoons
Coconut oil: 6 Tablespoons + 1Tablespoon(for oiling the baking pans)*melt in the the microwave for about 40 seconds if needed
Ingredients B: (dry)
All purpose flour: 1 +1/2 Cup
Coconut palm sugar: 1 Cup
Baking soda: 1 Teaspoon
Baking powder : 1/8 Teaspoon
Salt: 1/2 Teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (about 177°C).Oil the muffin pans, small pans or large, it is up to you. (I used 2 small pans).
2. Mush the bananas in a big bowl with a fork and add the milk and then crack the egg on the side of the bowl and out the egg in the bowl and mix well until combined.
3. Add ingredients B in a mixing cup, mix well.
4.Add ingredients B, the dry ingredients mixture, to the bowl containing ingredients A’s, wet mixture. Add coconut oil and mix well together.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pans and put them in the oven for 18 minutes (bake a bit longer if using big muffin pans or use a toothpick to check, if it comes out clean then it is fully cooked).
6. After it is done, take the muffins out of the oven and let stand and cool off for about 5 minutes. Remove them from the pan.Enjoy!(I like to store them in a big casserole dish and eat them next morning).