1️⃣Pan fried shrimp and carrot cake with broccoli
(🌟Recipe: Shrimp And Carrot Cake⬇️ )
2️⃣Okra veggie noodle soup
Hello friends! Happy Friday! I made a new recipe, it made with shrimp and carrot. It can be for barbies’ fingers food or you can stir-fry it with vegetables or put it in the soup. Research shows that the Omega 3 in the shrimp is very complete and useful for children’s intelligent .Eating shrimp also increase bones density and make the bones stronger. I hope your little ones like this recipe and the crazy eyed octopus 🐙😆.
Have a great day friends!
🥣Recipe:Shrimp & Carrot Cake
Shrimp: 15 pieces ( peeled & deveined)
Carrot : 1 small piece/ 1/2 cup (diced)
Lemon juice: About 1TSP
Cassava powder/Corn stratch: 1 TBSP
Salt: 1/4 TSP or to taste
1.Preheat oven at 350 °F (177 °C)
2. Add the shrimp to a bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over the shrimp. Then add the cassava powder, and salt. Mix well.
3. Add the carrot, shrimp mixture and egg to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Place parchment paper in a Pyrex container and add the blended mixture to the container.
5. Put it in the oven for 18 minutes.
6. When it’s done you can cut it into any shape you would like.Stir fry with vegetables or rice. You can also add it to a soup. It can be placed in the freezer for up to a month.
🎨Food Art Details :